Millions Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON MARTFURY
Join a marketplace where nearly 50 million buyers around
the world shop for unique items
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. Get free training on how to run your online business
- Our eBuyon Advisors will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online
Receive orders and sell your product
- We have a great platform to manage your customer ordering, code of products....
- eBuyon Vender Platform is an easy platform for online business.
Package and ship with ease
- The shipping cost earn to your store from customer when they pay.
- We inform you the shipping area from the customers and their address when they order.
Get payments and grow your business
- You will revieve your earning into your account on the time customer checkout.
- The Threshold will be $100 or 30 days so that you can request withdraw into your bank account or your local area.
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
It doesn’t cost a thing to list up to 50 items a month, and you only pay after your stuff sells.
It’s just a small percent of the money you earn.
Final Value Fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A worldwide community of more than 160 million shoppers.
- Shipping labels you can print at home, with big discounts on postage.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
your currency may vary based on changes in the exchange rate.
See Seller share about their successful on eBuyon
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on eBuyon
How do fees work on eBuyon?
Joining and starting a shop on eBuyon is free. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee, a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
It costs USD 0.20 to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing lasts for four months or until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 3.5% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). If you accept payments with PayPal, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
Listing fees are billed for $0.20 USD, so if your bank’s currency is not USD, the amount may differ based on changes in the exchange rate.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
t’s easy to set up a shop on eBuyon. Create an eBuyon account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location and currency, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method (how you want to pay your eBuyon fees).
How do I get paid?
If you accept payments with PayPal, funds from PayPal sales on eBuyon will be deposited into your PayPal account. We encourage sellers to use a PayPal Business account and not a Personal account, as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits and cannot accept payments from buyers that are funded by a credit card.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have the choice to use either a credit card or to register via PayPal. You will not incur any charges until you open your shop and publish your listings.
What can I sell on eBuyon ?
eBuyon provides a marketplace for crafters, artists and collectors to sell their handmade creations, vintage goods (at least 20 years old), and both handmade and non-handmade crafting supplies.